Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Lifetime distance under my Profile

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the dashboard got updated to latest look, my lifetime distance in the Profile reads wrong value. 

clipboard_image_1.png

It is however correct in the dashboard when I choose appropriate values in the graph.

clipboard_image_0.png

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to see you around @adityapbelli. Thanks for the details mentioned and the screenshot attached. 

We're aware of it and we are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. I appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to improve your experience. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit   If you're aware of the issue, why don't you put a note on the page so that people don't have to waste their time hunting down an answer?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @chaddyJ. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate your feedback about putting a note on the page and people can know more about what's happening. We usually put this type of banners if the issue is affecting many users. However, when it's affecting less users, we let them know individually like in this case. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SilviaFitbit Now I am surprised, this makes me lose my shoes.

Why is this a minor issue? For months now there have been problems with lifetime distance, in personal records, in calculating and displaying the metric system, in calculating EU Daylight Saving Time, in data in the mobile app differ from those on the internet dashboard. Isn't this issue affecting most of your European users and lots of others?

These do not seem to be minor issues and marking the posts about these issues as solved as some moderators do, doesn't solve them.

(Broken Fitbits One, Charge 2 and 3). Using Charge 4 and Garmin fēnix 6. App vs 4.16.1 Samsung Galaxy A52. Android 14
Best Answer