Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May is missing from dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Went on two walking trips in May but they are not in my dashboard at all.

The whole of May is not there!!

Was cycling over the weekend but only 20 minutes are recorded???

Can anyone help please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No I probably did not sync as i was away a lot in the month and may not have had a signal.

At home it does it automatically and I did not realise I needed to do that.  Also daily recordings of steps were showing.

As for bike riding, a social activity, again it normally just does it for me. Poor signal all that weekend.

Now I know I will do that in future.

Thanks for the help. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Janiced6

Thanks for bringing this up.

Did you sync your Fitbit during May? Please keep in mind that Fitbits are capable of storing 7-day minute-by-minute data and up to 30 days total for general data. If you do not sync your device during those 30 days, information will be lost. Could this be what happened?

As for cycling, was it tracked with your Fitbit? How was it tracked? Did you select a Bike activity on the device or did you only wait for it to automatically track it?

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

No I probably did not sync as i was away a lot in the month and may not have had a signal.

At home it does it automatically and I did not realise I needed to do that.  Also daily recordings of steps were showing.

As for bike riding, a social activity, again it normally just does it for me. Poor signal all that weekend.

Now I know I will do that in future.

Thanks for the help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Janiced6

Glad to know that my post did help you out. It is always a good idea to try and sync before going to sleep to avoid any data missing.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about and discuss in there with other Forum members. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes