Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Fitbit devices on one account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello, I love my Fitbit HR but I really miss my pretty watches. I was wondering if I were to purchase the clip on and only use the HR when I workout, will it sync to one account for accurate stats? TIA
Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

@Rich_Laue@Colinm39I might of posted it else where. But sometimes when I use connect to sync it will give me a !  But I try again it it syncs right away

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WendyB I get a red circle, not sure what is in it. Tapping it a few times usually does not help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_LaueConnect is on the computer not the phone  That's where I get the  !

Some days syncing on the computer is the only way I can sync it

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I missed the Connect mention. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WendyB@Rich_LaueHere are the messages when you use Fitbit Connect.. The same message came up when I synced on the phone with the swipe down option from the Dashboard.  I tried 6 times with Connect in quick succession for the sync tonight at 9pm my time 2am yesterday California time.. Then it synced.

Just back from a few more steps and Fitbit Connect synced immediately....Smiley Frustrated

fitbit connect error 8jan18.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've never seen that one through my android app, I just get a pink "!" where the sync now button was. Swipe bf the dashboard down either works or doesn't, rarely tells me if it fails. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue  Fitbit connect is only on the computer not the app

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes