Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music transfer to ionic with Windows XP

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a old PC with Windows XP and i dowwnloaded the XP Fitbit Dashboard file.

Installed it but every time when i try to log in its give the message Server down.

How can i get Music on my Ionic without these or how can i fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Walter1965.

I'm afraid I don't understand. Could you point me to where it is not updated so that I can pass it on to the rest of the team?

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Forums @Walter1965.

Thanks for bringing this up.

In this case what is going on is that at least Windows 7 or 8 is needed to transfer music into the watch. You can read more about it on this help article.

Maybe you have access to a Windows 7 or newer computer? You can re

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks but please keep the internetsite up to date

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Walter1965.

I'm afraid I don't understand. Could you point me to where it is not updated so that I can pass it on to the rest of the team?

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer

The Fitbit website is not up to date while there is still alink to a programm for Widows XP but it doesnot work for transfer Music to ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Walter1965.

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the matter. 

As I mentioned, the help article does mention the need for Windows 10 and the Fitbit app for this process.

Having said that, I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the team. We always appreciate feedback and are constantly looking for ways to improve our the Fitbit experience.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer