Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Windows phone and online dashboard have stopped syncing - Charge HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am getting a little bored with keep having to try deleting / resyncing / restart etc. my Charge HR and Windows phone. And I am losing days worth of data on the PC dashboard. 

Everything was working fine until about 2 weeks ago ... since then I have spent hours trying to get my Charge HR syncing to Windows 10 phone and Windows PC app - what has changed - AND WHY???

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @LynneMH,

Welcome to the community!

First, it will probably bring you some relief knowing that Fitbits retain 7 days of detailed data (5 days on the Alta) and up to 30 days of summarized data (daily totals).  So while the data is not yet on the dashboard, the moment you successfully sync, it'll appear.

That said, I use both a Windows Phone and a Windows PC and have not had any trouble syncing.  Occasionally, if two devices try to sync with your Fitbit, it may get confused.  So I suggest the following:

1. Pick a device you want to use to sync (say your PC), turn off the other device (in this case the phone).
  2. Restart your tracker.
  3. Try to sync with that one device.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes