Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account keeps going back to Spanish language

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there:

I always configured my language to United States (English), even though I live in Spain. Recently, about once a week, this configuration changes back by itself to Spain (Spanish), which seems to be the default based on where I am. Therefore, my device changes the menus to Spanish as well. Is there a way to keep this language configuration set up to English for good? Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community @dsancho66.

Thank you for the information provided.

Changing the language on your phone changes the language in the Fitbit app. If your phone is in Spanish, the app and your Fitbit device will be both in that language.

Whether you have your phone in English but also sync from your computer, I would recommend syncing from your phone only, to prevent you from experiencing this situation.

For instructions on how to change the language on Fitbit, please visit this article.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply, @EdsonFitbit My phone is in English and that's where I sync the device from. My computer is in English as is my web site configuration, I don't sync up from the computer at all. I just use the Fitbit web access to check my dashboard and delete duplicate Aria records.

Does this help to try to fix this problem? Thanks in advance for trying...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response @dsancho66.

In this case, please make sure the country of residence is the United States.

For instructions on how to manage your Fitbit profile, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes