Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account was hijacked 9 days ago

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My account was hijacked 9 days ago. I reported this to fitbit and they have not contacted me to help. I understand that we are in the holiday season, but 9 days with zero response is completely unreasonable. I created a new account to post this message in hopes of receiving advice or gaining fitbit's attention. 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Mike17776

There is an article you may wish to read on this - click - which will explain a bit more.

I'm sure Fitbit cares, but sometimes there is only so much a customer service rep can do and it gets sent to a higher level of help. Were you assigned a case number?

Did you check your email in case their response went in the spam folder?

Read over that article and if you haven't heard back from security, let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mike17776, welcome to the Community forums. 

I'm sorry to see what happened with your account being hacked; thank you for confirming that you already got in touch with the Customer Support team and all the information you provided. 

I've confirmed that your case has been escalated to a special department for proper handling, however, it takes a while for our team to make the appropriate investigation, and it certainly takes some more time to get a reply from Support in these cases, but rest assured it's been escalated. Hopefully they will get back with you soon.

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer