Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bike rides don't show GPS data-Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bike app not showing distance or route taken insipite of GPS n data on for charge 3

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Very sad that inspite of GPS on n premium subscription distance does not show when cycling or running on charge 3 ..that's why have to use starva or MI apps 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community @Jchaks.

Thanks for the information provided.

There are some factors that can affect GPS readings. Please visit this article, open the menu "Why isn't GPS working on my Fitbit device?" and follow the instructions.

In addition, please make sure to follow this guide to track your GPS activities.

I merged your posts in this thread since they were related to the same topic.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi can u believe just to get gps n bike tracking I bought charge 4 n happy to see it showing route distance etc...but sad to see no sync for gym activities...all other activities like swimming walking running there but not gym activities tracking..very sad 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response @Jchaks.

If you are still having difficulties to track your GPS activities, please provide us with the following information:

- Have you updated your Fitbit app to the latest version (3.39 iOS or 3.39.2 Android)?. For instructions on how to update, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I update the Fitbit app?".

- Do you bring your cellphone with your while running?

- Do you start your activities manually or use SmartTrack to record them automatically?

I'll be waiting for your responses.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit has been updated still does not show distance n route ...anyway I bought charge 4 so that I can get distance route etc...but now to my surprise charge 4 does not track gym activity In exercise...sad real waste of money to buy new charge 4Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer

Thank you for the update @Jchaks.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Best Answer
Why don't you all just answer straight??Does charge 3 track distance n route ?? Does charge 4 track weight training??.I am fit bit user since 2014 n have used most of ur devices from Alta hr charge 3 charge 4 etc etc...you have to give me straight answer..I feel cheated now that I bought charge 4 when my charge 3 was working to find charge 4 Does not track weight training..Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response @Jchaks.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes