Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The weekly report wasn't received

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is the 2nd time I have not receive my weekly stats in my email for my inspire.  I wear it always! 

I make sure it is always in sync... 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @JoanneP1, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared on your post. If you haven't done yet, please check your spam folder. Please note that the emails are sent out on Mondays and continue through Tuesday.

I'll be around. 

Best Answer

@AnaFitbit -

Interesting that I received my weekly report when I opted out of it quite a while ago.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response...  I check my spam folder every day..  I have been receiving my weekly report for years, this is just suddenly.  It first happened a couple of weeks ago and then it resumed and now I didn't  receive it again this week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tank you! 😁

Best Answer

@JoanneP1, thanks for checking on your spam folder.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

I hope your issue is solved soon.

Best Answer

@AnaFitbit -

And the reason for my receiving a weekly status email is that the flag had been set for me to do so.

Once again server maintenance and/or poorly thought out server scripts is the culprit - just like the Custom Max HT settings being reset to traditional values (220-age)/

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer