Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My computer says that my fitbit has synced but sleep and steps do not show up.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My computer shows that my Fitbit has synced but sleep and steps do not show on the computer. Fitbit is charged.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@SaundraJo It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear about your data not showing on your account. Could you share a screenshot of your Dashboard? When does it shows that your tracker last synced? If you are using a web browser please try using Mozilla's Firefox or Google's Chrome browser also clear its cache and cookies.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried again last night and it worked. I had been away for a few weeks and did not have access to my computer. I'm still in the dark ages when it comes to the tech world, anyway it's working. Thank you for your response. Have a great day.
Best Answer

@SaundraJo sorry for the late reply. Happy to hear that your tracker is syncing again and that you can view your data on your computer now. Hopefully you will reach your fitness goals in no time.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes