Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sleep Data Interface HORRIBLE

The new sleep data visuals and user interface are HORRIBLE!  Google has ruined the Fitbit user experience at every turn.  I’ve cancelled my auto renewal and will likely move to an Apple device.

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Seriously.  I was checking to see if my premium membership had accidentally gone to non-premium or some other explanation for the useless and lacking format change.  Now, on top of that, the website dashboard has gone black.  This product is taking a nosedive.

Best Answer

I TOTALLY AGREE with you!  The new sleep data sucks and does not work.   The past 2 nights have only recorded half my sleep and attempts to edit my actual sleep time do not work.  I’ll also switch to Apple if they don’t get this corrected.  Sometimes, Google, it’s better not to try to fix what’s not broken.

Best Answer

Couldn’t agree more and they’ve removed the sleeping resting heart rate data which was my favourite 😭

Best Answer

The sleep tracking on my Fitbit no longer functions. Last night, even though I slept for eight hours, it only tracked one and a half hours and the data it now offers is not worth a grain of salt. I can’t find out my R.E.M. my deep sleep, my air fluctuation. It’s a total waste of time to even check the sleep tracking area of the app. I guess we should be receiving our refund in the mail for this data cut back and snafu.

Best Answer

(Deleted - response re-posted)

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Keep complaining on here guys. Supposedly they read this and it’s the only way it will be changed back.

Best Answer

Why change it the latest sleep log is without question CRAP for first time since using Fitbit I’m disappointed that you think this upgrade is better !!!!! Suggest Fitbit revert back to the orginal reporting lay out by far superior… 

Best Answer

Yeap the upgrade is a hugh step backwards. I joined the forum just to suggest that it be returned to it's previous and state. 

Best Answer

Totally agree. Apart from the visuals it was useful for me to have the percentages. I too wonder if I’ll stick with Fitbit much longer. Separately the Dashboard hasn’t worked for 2 days, what’s the point of having a Fitbit without the useful data.

Best Answer

I agree.  The new minimalist sleep graph display is awful.  Hope they at least add option to use the dark background.

Best Answer

I totally agree. I'm not impressed with most of the "upgrades" that have been made. I liked FitBit just the way it was. 

Best Answer

Hello @thea1rachiel 

The Fitbit team is aware of the issue with the Fitbit.com on-line dashboard and has submitted it for escalation. Hopefully, it won't take too long before the problem is fixed.

One suggestion is to clear your browser cache. This has worked for some users. Another suggestion is to try to use a different browser.

Best Answer

Hello @Suzie40 

Your sleeping heart rate data is still available in the app. Tap on Sleeping heart rate under More about your sleep. This will open a page that has your sleeping heart rate graph, along with the bar graph showing percentage above & below.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s awful! I’ve given it a few weeks but I just don’t find the data easily readable! It looks like it’s taken a massive step backwards in the way it’s presented and looks very cheap and low grade 

Best Answer

I can’t find this on the app? 

Best Answer

CHEAP AND LOW GRADE...FADED..UNCLEAR..UNACCURATE..THE WORST!!!!

Best Answer

Agreed, I hate the sleep data now. There are times there’s no data at all, and even when I get good sleep, the cute star is gone.  I can’t read this crap,  Fitbit should return the sleep data to the previous version.

Best Answer

I agree, the new sleep data presentation is unreadable. Who thought that looked better than what we had?

Best Answer

I totally agree.

I wrote to fitbit to complain but they sent me back here. Hope they will listen to all the people protesting! Otherwise I will switch to something else but it really annoys me for the price I paid for my fitbit.

Best Answer