Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sleep Page

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really like the old sleep page and am wondering if a person can get an old page back. I miss the option of rolling your cursor over the wake cycles to see what times you woke up during the night. I like that it lets you know how many solid hours you had between falling asleep and your first wake pattern. Can you add this in to the new page?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry but once it been changed there is no way to get the old back.

I myself really like the change has a lot more detail

Hope to see you around! Join in on the discussions!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@WendyB.   Rarely do I agree with you and this is one time I do 😊.  I like the change as now I can actually figure out my sleep patterns.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Right back at you @J-flex

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I don't mind the look of the new page and list the history layout but there are three things lacking...

1.  Time (on axis) in detail day chart and/or the ability to hover to see times.  This is important to understanding restless/awake times.

2.  Sleep quality %

3.  The ability to save my login.  My dashboard opens right up but the sleep page requires a log in each time I open it.

Best Answer

See the thread below.  

MANY of us have the exact same concerns about the Sleep Page being changed.  All of our posts regarding this topic were merged into this thread:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Questions-about-the-new-website-sleep-page-at-f...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The new sleep page is horrible. It takes much more time to enter my daily sleep now.  Please go back to the old and MUCH BETTER page!!

Best Answer

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. You can continue this conversation in this relevant thread.

Best Answer