Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No purchase from me

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I installed Fitbit on my win 8.1 phone at the end of last year. My plan was to try the app to get some feel of it before commiting - and after a while to purchase a scale and a strap. The app is very inconvenient to use. I can live with the app not being updated anymore since I have the dashboard. Or that was what I had thought. Unfortunatly even in the dashboard, some very basic functionality is missing. I reported my main findings on the support forum (as well as many other people) only to receive no answer whatsoever. I didn't bother to report other bugs and annoyances, only this one that is the dealbreaker for me.
So I gave up purchasing anything from this company. Overall my experience with Fitbit is negative.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@ladybirdd wrote:

I installed Fitbit on my win 8.1 phone at the end of last year. My plan was to try the app to get some feel of it before commiting - and after a while to purchase a scale and a strap. The app is very inconvenient to use. I can live with the app not being updated anymore since I have the dashboard. Or that was what I had thought. Unfortunatly even in the dashboard, some very basic functionality is missing. I reported my main findings on the support forum (as well as many other people) only to receive no answer whatsoever. I didn't bother to report other bugs and annoyances, only this one that is the dealbreaker for me.
So I gave up purchasing anything from this company. Overall my experience with Fitbit is negative.

@ladybirdd

Win 8.1 phone are dead. So, not the better way to test.

What basic functionnalities are missing in the dashboard ?

Did you try, at top-left, to click on the nine dots in a circle ?

Did you read the user guide, the FAQ, the Help ?

Best Answer