Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No record of yesterday's steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My target is to get 10 000 steps over five days. Yesterday, Tuesday I reached 12,705 but it has not recorded on the pentagon and when I tap on the pentagon it shows only my steps for Sunday, Monday and today ( Wednesday)

Any way to fix this please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hell @Cayless. Welcome to the Forums @4Mo!

@Cayless Thanks for letting me know that everything is in order. Now you can continue to reach all of your goals.

@4Mo, My suggestion would be to try the following steps:

1.  Go into the Bluetooth settings and then look for your Fitbit Surge.
  2. Remove the Surge from the Bluetooth settings.
  3. Access your app and then start the set up process for your Surge.

Now it should start syncing normally. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @JanePen! Welcome to the Fitbit Forums.

I'd like to check on what is going on. Could you please take a screen shot showing the missing steps for Tuesday?

Look forward to your reply.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn't shown since the 25th.  So it shows I have no steps and no sleep since then.  Which is really annoying since I was logging about 15000 steps a day on Friday and Saturday.  I've checked both on my computer and on the app on my phone.  And I've re-synced it several times.

I'll be happy to send you a screenshot if you tell me where to send it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Cayless, welcome to the Forums.

Whenever you try to sync your Fitbit, do you get any sort of error message? What device are you using to try and sync it? I'd suggest that you try to sync using a different device, a computer or a mobile that is not your usual option.

Please try that and let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I first open the fitbit app on my phone (Galaxy 7), I get a message that there was an error with the sync.  How do you sync online?

So I was going through the help section of the website and tried turning off the blutooth on my phone and then redoing it.  Except it now says that my Blaze refuses to pair.  I've turned off the Blaze and restarted it as suggested in the help topics.  I am running out of ideas, and still h ave not figured out how to get it to sync on my desktop computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK, I got it working again.  I had to delete the app on my phone and then re-install it.  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there,

I too have had an issue with my steps not being on my App or on the Fitbit dashboard online for the past 2 days. My sleep tile is also missing!!!! I have deleted and reloaded the app on my phone. I  have switched off my Surge and turned it back on but to no avail.

The steps on the surge itself are there but not on the app.....

Is there anything else that I can do to fix this?

Regards Anabel

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hell @Cayless. Welcome to the Forums @4Mo!

@Cayless Thanks for letting me know that everything is in order. Now you can continue to reach all of your goals.

@4Mo, My suggestion would be to try the following steps:

1.  Go into the Bluetooth settings and then look for your Fitbit Surge.
  2. Remove the Surge from the Bluetooth settings.
  3. Access your app and then start the set up process for your Surge.

Now it should start syncing normally. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes