Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display scale

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Now I can only get three tiles horizontally instead of four. How can I control scaling or size? This formatting for phones and ignoring desktops greatly devalues FitBit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your interest. It was an elementary problem solved by using ctrl- or ctrl+ to get the desired size. (Fitbit phone help) My basic chrome setting had been garbled by some app.

Thanks,

Jack

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SanDiegoJack.

I've had no problems getting 4 tiles on my Dashboard. Could you take a screen shot and then post it as a reply so that determine what is the best way to move forward? I'd like to see exactly what is it that you are getting.

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your interest. It was an elementary problem solved by using ctrl- or ctrl+ to get the desired size. (Fitbit phone help) My basic chrome setting had been garbled by some app.

Thanks,

Jack

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SanDiegoJack

Thanks for letting me know that everything is in order now. 

If you have the chance you should take a look at our Discussion boards. You can talk about a lot of different topics with other users in there.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes