Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Weekly Reports

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 5/15/18 - This issue has been resolved. Thanks to everyone for your feedback and patience. I've un-floated and closed this thread.

Fitbit Update 5/8/18 -  Our team has been working on a fix and we expect all of you to receive your weekly report for this week by next Monday or Tuesday. I appreciate your patience during this outage and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

In the meantime, you can check your weekly steps/distance/calories burned stats on the Fitbit web dashboard.  

Fitbit Update 5/2/18 - Hi everyone. We're experiencing an issue with weekly reports. We're getting reports that users have not received their report this week. Our engineering team is aware of this and is currently looking into a fix. I don't have a timeframe for when this issue will get resolved, but I'll be sure to follow up with updates. Thanks for your patience.  

Best Answer
124 REPLIES 124

Any update? It looks like this week's hasn't gone out either...

Best Answer

Still did not get April 23-29 2018. Really disappointed in Fitbit and customer service.  I had one of my best weeks.  Won a workweek hustle and to top it off I lost over 4lbs in one week.  I rely on my report every week since I email it to my Personal trainer.  

So sad that they (Fitbit) don’t seem to care about us!!! 

Best Answer

I normally get my report late

afternoon on mondays.  I hope we get them

this week.  I wonder how many others did not get there the last week of April??? 

Best Answer

Hi,

hope you got your syncing problem fixed.  I had a similar problem to fix it I ... removed my FitBit (Charge2) from the app (on my iPad AND on my iPhone)

then deleted it from the Bluetooth devices on both iPad and iPhone

then reboot iPhone & iPad

then re-installed it on the App.

Hooe this helps

F

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t think it’s a syncing problem.  I’m not getting my weekly report emailed to me.  No one at Fitbit seems to know what they are doing?!!?

Best Answer

I haven't had a weekly report since April 22. Hope they start again soon.

Best Answer
Looks like no Weekly Report once again.
Best Answer

Weekly Fitness Reports still not working. My last received report was Monday April 23, 2018. I have spoken to Fitbit twice since the 23rd. There is No time frame as to when this problem will be resolved.

As of 5/7/18, there appears to be No Update... I'm hoping that all data will be recovered when this problem is addressed.

According to info on the Fitbit website, this problem ( or very similar) ocured back in Nov or December 2017. Why cant the User Community be Updated as to the Engineers progress on this issue ???

Thank you,

Tim Mihalik

Best Answer

Ok so it's not just me. I normally receive mine around 4pm on mondays and my last email was 4/23 as well. I wonder if it has something to do with the launch of the new Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Best Answer

So frustrating!!! 

Best Answer
So disappointed..
Best Answer

Week 2 and still no communication from fibit tech on when this will be resolved.  

DID YOU RECIEVE YOUR WEEKLY PROGRESS REPORT???? I haven’t in 2 weeks   My inquiring mind would like to know. 

More people just don’t care if they don’t get them???  

Best Answer

I have not received a weekly progress report since 4/23/2018

Best Answer

I sync just fine.  That is not the problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Did not receive progress reports for the last two weeks.  What to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please follow this thread for an update

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Not-Receiving-Weekly-Reports/td-p/2687171

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thank you for the information!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I complained about this last week and now it is week two without a report. So aggravating. Sorry you didn’t get to enjoy seeing all of your great work written up. It definitely makes Fitbit way less appealing.

Best Answer

Thanks for updating us. I wish Fitbit support would update us since that is their job and not ours! I, too, am going on a second week of not receiving my progress report. I did not get anywhere with the service rep when I called. She was just reading from a script and gave no real answers.

Best Answer

It brings tears to my eyes!! That I did not get to share my week with anyone!!! Shame on all those at Fitbit. Apple Watch is looking more and more appealing and east they have good customer service!!! 

Best Answer