Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting my weekly report!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well it's happening again!  I didn't get my weekly report.  Usually I wouldn't be so concerned, but I think I actually walked over 60 miles last week and wanted to share that information!  Is anyone else having that problem? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
17 REPLIES 17

Hello @JDinSA

It is possible that the report has been delayed because of the high volume of reports. I'd say that we give it another day to see if it arrives. Be sure to also check your spam and trash folders in case your email account filtered them there.

In the meantime, please check if the option is turned on in your account's settings. Look for the Weekly Report option and verify that is checked. If it isn't, please check it and then save the changes. If it is already checked, please try to uncheck it, save, and then turn it back on once more.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
Thanks for the response! I took the steps you suggested and I got a message in red that said there was an error when I saved the notifications! What do I do now?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't get my premium activity report.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JDinSA and @AJanice!

Please give it another try and let me know how it goes. If you get the same error message, please take a screen shot and then share it in here. 

@AJanice, Have you tried the steps I mentioned above? Also, are you getting some sort of error message? 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
I’m not getting premium activity report to view. For weeks I was getting a 500 error. Then down load worked partially for a few days. Now I’m getting “oops not your fault. We are working on it. Here are some suggestions to do while we fix it”.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for reaching back with that explanation @AJanice

I'd like to take a closer look at what you are getting. Could you please take a screen shot  of what you are seeing and then post it here as a reply? That'd let me determine what is the best way to move forward.

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
Got it this morning!! Thanks for staying involved with this.

Jennipher
Best Answer
I tried to attach a screenshot. I wasn’t able to see here to attach it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @AJanice @JDinSA.

You can attach it by clicking the 'Photos' button above the text field when you are creating your reply on the Forums themselves. Check the picture below for reference.

photos.PNG

@JDinSA Glad to read that everything is working correctly.

Best Answer
Here is the screenshot. I only get it when trying to download premium
activity report. I've had difficulty for weeks with the activity report.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @AJanice

It seems like the picture didn't come through. Could you try to post it once again and see if that works? 

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
Honestly I’m tired of trying to get this fixed. What I get when I click on activity report is “sorry not your fault. Here are some suggestions to do why you wait for us to fix it.” Log meals, take some extra steps etc.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I know how frustrating this can be! I went into my notifications and took out everything and saved it. Then I went back in and put everything like it was supposed to be and saved it again. I did get my report but I am not hold ing my breath. We will see what happens this week! That report is important to me!! Keep me posted on what happens with you!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JDinSA and @AJanice.

@JDinSA Glad to read that everything is working correctly on your end. Keep me posted on how it continues to behave this week.

@AJanice Have you tried accessing it with a different browser? Using a different one, or a different computer, should help with this. Also, what internet browser are you using at the time? 

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Best Answer
I have tried different browsers, different computers at different locations. Same thing. It has to be on Fitbit’s end.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @AJanice.

Thanks for letting me know.

I'll be passing this on to the rest of the team so that it can be looked into. If there are any updates on the matter we'll be sure to let everyone know. Thanks for bringing this up.

Please let me know if there are any other questions I can help you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes