Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart icon

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. My heart icon on my Android phone is not at all and my current rhythm is not showing up. PC Win10 shows rhythm, but the icon does not move.

I have already restarted and replayed the firmware and did not help. Thank you for the solution.
Canon
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@SunsetRunner Hi and Welcome - is it just the Heart Rate or is the steps faulty as well ?

you could check to see if you have all day sync set to on and always connected under device settings within the app

you may need to turn off Bluetooth reset phone then turn Bluetooth back on again

both the above may help

there is also an issue with the latest App update on the Android platform that may cause issues as well may you would like to check it out if the above doesn't work there's a lot of traffic on this thread but as usual no indication as to duration until Fix so as not to get hopes

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/App-2-76-1-steps-calories-revert-to-zero-no-live-HR/td-p...

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes