Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit One has not been syncing in 2 days.  I've tried it on 2 different computers that I normally use to sync it, with 2 different dongles and still nothing.  Any suggestions on what to do to fix this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If it's not syncing with 2 computers then it suggests the problem is with the fitbit. I would try restarting it using this procedure:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

Note though that this has been known to not always work first time so give it a few tries.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

If it's not syncing with 2 computers then it suggests the problem is with the fitbit. I would try restarting it using this procedure:

1. Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  2. Plug your Fitbit One tracker into the charging cable, making sure that the gold contacts on your tracker align with the gold contacts in the inside of the charger.
  3. Hold down your tracker's button for 10-12 seconds.
  4. Remove your tracker from the charging cable and press its button until the screen turns on.

Note though that this has been known to not always work first time so give it a few tries.

Best Answer
That worked - thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this solution. It worked!!

Best Answer
0 Votes