Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nutrition information of foods

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I constantly get new foods and find them by reading nutrition labels at the store when shopping.  In almost every case, the sodium content is way out of line in the Fit Bit log screen where I enter these foods to track my diet.    This week's new item is Heinz Hamburger dill chips, tart.   They have a label stating 8 chips has 60 mg of sodium.  It is very important to me as I am on a low sodium diet.  I entered 3 pieces because I ate three with my sandwich.   The Fit Bit log screen shows I consumed 142 mg.  Who enters these items into the system???  A few months ago it was On the Border Tortilla chips and a couple weeks ago a new bread by Village Hearth, and also Dutch Farms cheese.   Please advise why there are huge discrepencies in sodium content.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @JEV55Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Thanks for sharing the details about the food that you are logging using the Fitbit app.

Your feedback and comments are appreciated. Our team constantly works on our devices based on the comments posted in the forums.  As workaround you can log the food manually on the Fitbit app as custom foodWhen you are there, select the simplified view option and you'll be able to enter the specific details of your food. 

Hope this helps.

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer