Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd Exercise Data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm a little skeptical about the data I get from my Charge HR Fitbit when it comes to my treadmill workout.  I did the same workout for a whole week, same time of day, same warm up, same speed and incline for the same amount of time.  Funny but I never get the same result ..... often a big difference like up to 300 steps, different "average heart rate" and average burned calorie.  The total calories burned has varied by as much as 200 calories!  (I could have myself a nice snack with those).  I'm afraid of eating the amount of suggested calories for the day because I'm not trusting the data. Please help me understand this.  

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @NatBass, good to see you around in our community. I wonder how are you logging your activity, are you using the Exercise mode on your tracker or is a manual entry?

In case you are using the exercise mode, note that your tracker detect subtle differences in exertion that may explain why two seemingly identical activities result in different totals. If you are manually logging your exercise a difference in the time may be the reason why your activity shows different results.

Hope to hear from you soon, I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply.  I press the exercise mode on my tracker and press it again when I'm done.  That's all.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® E
Best Answer
0 Votes