Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Dashboard - which tracker?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have worn a ONE since 2012, I Love It.  Very Disappointed it has been discontinued! 

I prefer to use my ONE(hip based tracker) for step count as I feel it's way more accurate than a wrist based tracker.  However, I recently purchased an Alta HR to use as a watch, track and see my heartrate and the notification feature.  I really love the hourly walk notice if under 250 as I have a desk job.  On my phone or the FitBit App, I've having a difficult time switching back and forth between ONE stats and Alta stats.  When viewing stats online how do I know if the numbers I'm seeing are from my ONE or the Alta?  Nowhere on the online dashboard does it show me if the stats are coming from the ONE or the Alta.  I love having my two different devices, using for different reasons but having the two can be confusing when it comes to reading my stats, particular my step count.  I want the step count from my ONE!  I hope I've made this clear enough for someone to understand my question and concern.    

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @DeeAnn3! When you look at your statistics, Fitbit combines the two, so you have an aggregated set of data. That's actually why they recommend you only wear one tracker at a time, since it can sometimes confuse Fitbit if you have two sets of data. Personally, I haven't found this to be an issue, since I have sometimes worn one tracker and carried another and not seen an issue. However, when you look at the data, you're always looking at the same set once you sync a tracker.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes