Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted drop down menu bubble

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the food logging page, a drop down menu (Change your Daily Calorie Estimate Setting) repeatedly blocks my view of the food plan window. I don't care that I rarely make my daily calorie goal. How many effs do I give? Zero. Exactly zero.

I want to have a goal that I can strive for and maybe achieve once per month. Not a goal that can be achieved everyday. Is there any way that I can disable this drop down permanently? It's unwanted and interfering.

James

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @rparrott80

This is on a banner at the top of the forums:

"We are aware of an issue which is causing irregularities with food logging on iOS 2.53. While we investigate, we recommend iOS users log food via the fitbit.com dashboard. Visit this discussion for updates. "

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

This is a different and completely unrelated problem. I don't use an iOS products. Never have, hopefully never will.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's still doing it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@rparrott80

Is this happening on a computer or a mobile device?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

On a computer. Windows 8. Google Chrome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Odyssey13 Hi Mate I think it is on the computer - in the food plan box is a cog with a drop down menu - if your mouse runs near it or over it, it displays change your daily calorie estimate settings and 2 options personalized and sedentary and I don't think there is a way to disable it unless you are aware of any changes not having set a food plan would make

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer

@rparrott80  Do I understand you correctly?  That bubble is always there and never goes away?  That bubble should appear when you hover over the gear and disappear when you move your cursor.

Have you tried:

• logging out of the site, then
  • restarting your computer, then
  • logging back on to fitbit.com?

Do you have any other browsers and does it appear the same in other browsers?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello @rparrott80@LZeeW@ashwolve and @Odyssey13

Thanks everyone for coming in and trying to help!

@rparrott80 please be sure to try what @LZeeW suggested and let us know how it goes. Please also try using a different browser if possible.

If none of it does work, I'd like to ask you to take a screen shot and then post it here as a reply so that I can see the bubble and find the best way to move forward.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer