Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal best won't load

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my profile, my lifetime best stats don't show. It only spins.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
19 REPLIES 19

This is a known problem. It is being worked on.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

It must not be that critical since it's been a known problem with no real solution now for months.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Bankskj!

Thanks for your feedback. As @WendyB mentioned, our team is fully aware of this situation. Whenever we do have any solution or details on the matter we'll be letting everyone know about it. 

Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hello, was this ever resolved? When I go to my profile and look at my achievements, the Lifetime stats show up fine, but the "Best" stats won't load. It just keeps spinning. I've tried using Safari and Google Chrome.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @puffens2000.

Thanks for bringing this up. 

There haven't been any updates on the matter but I'll try to get some news. If I do get anything, I'll be posting about it here.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Hey, it seems to me this is more of a priority than you realize. For years people keep clicking the "Best" button and it keeps spinning.

For years we have been searching for things like "Personal Best button spinning" or "Why can't I check my personal best day?"

For years people have been writing posts about it.

For years people have been asking "Why haven't they fixed this yet?"

And for years YOU have been saying "We're aware of it" and "We're working on a fix"

That's not good enough anymore. FIX IT! Increase the bug level from "4th level unimportant" to "2nd level Important impact on guests". Really, stop wasting our time with such an easy problem. You could put one developer on that for 8 hours or less and it's fixed. I've read about fitbit owners quitting your products in frustration. I'M FRUSTRATED TOO. 

There are threads with the exact same issue every month and you answer the issue by saying "We're aware" and you mark the issue solved. That's SUCH a waste of our time. YEARS!! FIX IT!!

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer

I would also like to see a fix for this problem- the sooner the better!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Fitbeer. Hello @SunsetRunner.

@Fitbeer I understand that you feel frustrated but please know that this is being looked into. Additionally, moderators do not select the solutions to threads. Those are selected by other users that found a specific post very helpful and they select it. It doesn't mean, nor does it imply, that something is being ignored and that there will be no further replies or help for that.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer

Sorry @LanuzaFitbit but you are saying EXACTLY the same thing that I've been talking about "please know that this is being looked into". No, it's not being looked into.

Give us some evidence that it's being looked into.

You are wasting hundreds of user hours telling us it's being looked into over the years.

Do something. ESCALATE this issue, please.

Just THIS THREAD has been going for a YEAR. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. STOP WASTING OUR TIME, PLEASE

@keep pushing @SunsetRunner 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Fitbeer.

I understand how frustrated you must be because of this situation.

I'll continue to try and get some updates on the matter and as soon as I do, I'll be sure to let everyone know. 

Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to let me know if I can help you with something else.

Best Answer

Any update? I've been facing the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A very warm welcome to the Forums @MAK619.

At this moment there haven't been any updates on the situation. I've been keeping my eyes open but I have not received any news at this time.

If there are any further questions, please let me know.

Best Answer

Guessing there is still no update or any information regarding this somewhat simple problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd love to see this fixed!  I often refer to my top badges for my "personal best" because that's the only way I can keep track.  Would like to be able to see it in an easier way though.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I found a temporary way to track your highest step count from now on (That is if we follow it from today). All we need to do is start a Goal Day challenge daily (I know it is a desperate hack. But me being a Software Engineer am shocked to see that they are taking years to solve this issue. I couldn't track it in any other way) As we beat our previous goal day challenge steps, it gets updated in the Trophies section.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guys just check it now. I was able to view my personal best for the first time since I started using FitBit 😄 M so happy. I saw that section populated with value for once at least 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @adityapbelli.

Thanks for that update! Glad to read that you are able to see it.

Could other users check on it to verify if it is the same for everyone or this is a thing just for @adityapbelli? Please do keep us posted on it.

Feel free to reach out with any questions you might have.

Best Answer

It's been not working for me for a long time, but as of yesterday it is now.

Best Answer

Hey @Hugor83.

Thanks for letting us know, great news. 

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Maybe you will find a topic that piques your interest.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Best Answer