Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor app integration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I first got my FitBit Charge HR (my personal trainer at the time wanted me to use MyFitnessPal to track my food) the Fitbit device/app synced perfectly fine with MyFitnessPal and the calories recorded from exercise with my Fitbit would automatically come up in the MyFitnessPal app or website and be taken off the calories consumed.

I had a break using my Fitbit (cause I couldn't find it) but now that I am using it again they don't seem to work together anymore. My FitBit has been properly charged, updated and synced and I have done the same with MyFitnessPal. Both app accounts are logged into at the same time and both apps are recognising that each other has connection to the other app.

I'm not sure what else to try to do.

Is my FitBit dying or is there just issues with the two apps working together now?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A very warm welcome to the Forums @kande889.

it is possible that the connection was corrupted in some way. In this case I'd recommend that we restart the connection between the two. To do so, please follow these steps:

1. Log into your account's settings and go into the Applications section.
  2. Look for MFP and then tap on 'Revoke Access'
  3. Finally, reconnect the activities.

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes