Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Membership--Trainer no longer available?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a premium membership and have been using the 'trainer' option to increase activity.  However, it seems like that's now gone--For a while when you clicked on 'trainer' it said the page was unavailable.  Now when you click on it it says that the page is taking a different path (whatever that means) and there's no direction on how to get to the trainer again.  Is that feature now gone?  Is it being replaced with something else?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Yes it's gone. I had the "page unavailable" for 4 months. After many, many attempts to get them to fix it, I just gave up. When my subscription for Premium ran out, the renewal option disappeared. 

The Premium feature is now no longer available. When your subscription runs out, that's it. They are winding it down. If the trainer stops mis-subscription, you will be told they are looking into it. But do yourself a favour and don't waste your time or energy on it. They won't fix it. It's just another example on fitbit's customer relations strategy..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I thought you were right and I was out of luck--but upon logging in today (my 12 week stint ended Sunday night) I was offered another 12 weeks.  So we'll see, maybe it came back!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad you got back in. I miss that trainer feature...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe it's back for you too--can't imagine it only works for me.  If a moderator is reading this thread I'd love to know what's going on with this!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @HAFoodie and @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this issue.

We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I can't really accept this as a solution, because it's an unsatisfactory answer.  I guess I'm OK because I got the trainer working again, but if that's not true for everyone it seems like something that should be fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

"We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation......"

I have seen this answer so many times. I'm not even sure it's a real person anymore. I think it's just a bot!.. 5 months have passed.. I am a software developer and lots of people looking at these forums are involved in IT in some way and we all know it does not take that long for a company the size of Fitbit to fix a problem of this nature. So there is something going on in the background that we are not aware of. It would be easier and less frustrating if they were more open about their reasons/strategy. This way of dealing with people, by providing non-answers to queries on services which have failed and people have paid for is just not good PR.

I personally settled my dispute with Fitbit on this issue. But it's just sad to see people have the same issues over and over and over again...

Fitbit - there is got to be a better way of dealing with your customers..

Best Answer
0 Votes