Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous day calorie balance incorrect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've reported this before, months ago, and it's still happening. What's up with this?

My calorie goal is a daily deficit of 500 calories. When I look at my tracker first thing in the morning and check yesterday's calories in/calories out, the balance is always rated incorrectly. See the attached picture. Today is Friday. No food logged.

The first picture shows Thursday (yesterday). 1555 calories in and 2299 calories out. With a 500-cal/day deficit goal, it should show that I had 244 calories left. Instead, it's showing the difference in calories in/calories out (744) without taking into account the deficit goal.

The second picture was captured at the same time, so you can see Wednesday (day before yesterday). As you can see, the dashboard has included my daily deficit goal in the calculation for calories left.

WHY is this still a problem? It's not new, and I reported it months ago. I know that at some point in the next 24 hours the calculation for Thursday will be corrected so that by tomorrow morning it will show the correct balance of 244, but I'd rather have it show the correct number from the beginning.

Taken this morning. Notice that the calorie balance does NOT take the 500cal deficit goal into account.

CalorieBalance.PNG

Taken at the same time as the shot above, but showing the details for the day before yesterday. Notice that the 500cal deficit has been accounted for in the balance.

CalorieBalance2.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @DJayne! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

After digging a bit on the matter, I have not found any updates on this situation. Whenever we do have any news on the matter we will be sure to let everyone know. I will be letting the rest of the team know about this.

Thanks for your patience! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer