Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep log

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since the "new and improved" format, the sleep log no longer reflects awake and restless times. We just see red and blue lines across an unmarked timeline. This is less helpful since many of us want to know times during the night that we are active when we should be sleeping.   Why not add the time to the timeline/graph?  Making results look prettier is not always an improvement.  The old method of viewing results was easier and better.  I read somewhere this change was the result of a new Fitbit model but what difference should that make?  I have stayed with Fitbit for more than 3 years and most of your changes were not improvements.  Maybe Fitbit IT people need to justify their jobs, but that does not help the average consumer.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @bkr!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter. Perhaps you could show your support for this idea to get the sleep graph to show more details like the ones it did before. You can vote for it or comment on it to do so.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Voting or commenting does not seem to do any good.  That has been my experience over the years.  The Fitbit developers don't seem to listen to the users.

Best Answer

Which is why a few of my friends have already changed devices... I do NOT want to follow them... but I will if "developers" do not help us out.

Best Answer

The new view is less than userful. The previous version also let you see several days graphs at one time. That allowed for a graphic view of longer term sleep patterns than does the current one day view

Best Answer

Hello @bkr@Fmdwyerjr! Welcome to the Forums @KAP_Dad!

Showing your support on the suggestion I mentioned above would definitely be the best way to go about this. That is not to say that comments do not go unnoticed, but the more people show their support for an idea, the better.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Do you honestly think a handful of comments will make any difference?  Most people don't even bother with this message board system.  Fitbit should have established an advisory board comprised of various users.  I have served on several of these boards/committees and they are far more effective than any "community message board" which only becomes active after the damage has been done.  Fitbit shows little or no respect for its consumers.  Even your response is a bit condescending.  If it did not end up in my email box, I would not even bother to return here.  I see from your picture that you are young.  I consider you also naive but well meaning.

Best Answer

And we are still not able to manually enter sleep times when we go to sleep after midnight.  This has been going on now for over a week and still not fixed. 

Best Answer