Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Tiles on Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm using the desktop web site.

There is no back arrow showing on my goals tile on the dashboard, so I can't look at previous days' steps and calories burned.

Also, the sleep tile is solid blue although I wore my Alta HR last night. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Mayoi  Tap on the calendar in the upper left to go back a day on the desktop website.

The "explanation" for the sleep cycle error is only available on the phone app.  Tap on the sleep tile.  When you tap on the "bad" day's sleep pattern, it should go to that pattern with an explanation.  Fitbit says that the most common reason is incomplete heart rate tracking and to make sure your tracker is not too loose during sleep.  I got one pattern instead of cycle since the explanation was added.  It said I had poor heart rate tracking, despite the fact that I have complete heart rate data for that time.  So I'm not buying their explanation.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Mayoi  Tap on the calendar in the upper left to go back a day on the desktop website.

The "explanation" for the sleep cycle error is only available on the phone app.  Tap on the sleep tile.  When you tap on the "bad" day's sleep pattern, it should go to that pattern with an explanation.  Fitbit says that the most common reason is incomplete heart rate tracking and to make sure your tracker is not too loose during sleep.  I got one pattern instead of cycle since the explanation was added.  It said I had poor heart rate tracking, despite the fact that I have complete heart rate data for that time.  So I'm not buying their explanation.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was very helpful, than you!

I see my mistake with the back button, I have Fitbit on so many devices, I was confusing one interface with another. On the Windows app, there is a back arrow, but on the desktop web site, there is the calendar as you described.

The heart rate one is interesting, I wonder why they don't update the information or have the cardio fitness available on the dashboard.

Anyway, thanks again for the help. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MayoiSomeone recently started a Feature Suggestion thread asking for it and you can vote for it here Cardio fitness score on website dashboard

I agree with you that Fitbit seems disjointed about this -- they also seem to believe that everyone looks at the app and never at the web dashboard

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes