Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add calories eaten

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was wondering if there's a way just to enter the total calories eaten, instead of having to put in specific foods.

I HAD my MFP app allegedly attached to my Fitbit, but it hasn't worked for months. It doesn't transfer food/calories eaten like it used to.

I don't want to log in two different places. Too much work.

So...how do I just put in the calories, please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello, @kittyhuckster! It is nice to see you. There is no way to enter your calories on your Fitbit dashboard, you can just enter exercise and food and then your dashboard will provide you with the results of calories. 

Hmmm...have you tried to revoke access from your accounts? If you haven't please do so and keep in mind that this can only be done using a computer. 

After this, link your MFP and Fitbit account again, just like you did the first time. 

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes! 🙂

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello, @kittyhuckster! It is nice to see you. There is no way to enter your calories on your Fitbit dashboard, you can just enter exercise and food and then your dashboard will provide you with the results of calories. 

Hmmm...have you tried to revoke access from your accounts? If you haven't please do so and keep in mind that this can only be done using a computer. 

After this, link your MFP and Fitbit account again, just like you did the first time. 

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes! 🙂

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did what you said and it worked. I'm almost pleased. Almost because I kinda don't want extra steps added to the MFP calories but, well, I guess it has to work both ways. Cat LOL

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes