Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Active Minutes missing from Activity Group Leaderboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We are aware of an issue which is currently preventing Active Minutes from updating on the Activity Group Leaderboard page, which looks like this.

You may have noticed that Active Minute totals are inaccurate or missing from this page - our team is investigating this issue, and I will follow up in this thread as soon as I can provide further information on this topic. Note that your personal Active Minute data should still appear on your Dashboard, as normal.

Thanks everyone for the reports and details you've provided to help us troubleshoot this! 

Best Answer
129 REPLIES 129

@azubes There are no updates beyond what I've mentioned previously in my posts in this thread. I definitely understand that this feature is important to you, and the comments in this thread have been relayed to the development team. I will update the thread as soon as I have some new information about when a fix can be expected. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

"as soon as I have some new information about when a fix can be expected."

So should we expect new information tomorrow, two days from now, next week, next month, next year, never????????????????????????

A proper answer would be that you are going to check with the developers and provide us with updated information in a day or so, three days at the most.

An open ended response like you have provided is a slap in the face to your customers who have been beyond patient at this point.

While this issue may not be taking revenue from your company directly at this very moment, it is having a significant impact on long term revenue. Does you management have any idea how many new and repeat customers they are losing for every day that this issue goes unresolved and under-communicated?

Best Answer

It's been over a month.  Where's the fix?  You screwed up the coding in less than 24 hours and it's over a month and you still can't figure out where someone added an extra period?  Come on!  This is one of the most motivational parts of the Fitbit app!!!  I've been recommending it to thousands of people - literally - and the longer I use this the worse the app becomes.  How about you stop screwing with what works and just LEAVE IT ALONE!  Sheesh!  

Best Answer

Same here, I wear mine everyday and I walk a lot between work and home chores and I know the numbers are not accurate & for the past 5 days it has not been reporting a single thing, I feel like calling and requesting a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

It is up now which is an update from this morning.

Best Answer
Yes definitely progress top 30 on my community board have activity, so I assume they are working on this, fantastic. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Goodness gracious, great balls of fire...are Active Minutes BACK?

I'll be impressed if they stay there...AND we get out past monthly histories back...Smiley Surprised

Bulza
Best Answer

Hi everyone - as some of you noted, the fix for this issue was just moved to production. You should see Active Minutes appear correctly again in your Leaderboards.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad to hear the coders found their error.  Hopefully they'll leave it alone (and marketing won't try to get them to screw with it again).  Thanks for the update.

Best Answer

It's good that active minutes are finally back - but they are only showing for the month of March - there is still a big hole for February and if we could see January's that would presumably still be stuck on where they were on the 11th.

It's good that the fix is finally there - though since you were telling us that it still wasn't scheduled a couple of days ago, it makes it all the more obvious that it was a quick fix once it was on somebody's to do list.

You still don't seem to understand how much good will you've lost through how you have handled this - with contempt for your customers and with arrogance and hubris.  Appalling customer service.

I haven't forgotten being told how I wouldn't be able to envisage the complexity of your software environment.  Since a number of us have software development experience we told you we could envisage it but found it hard to envisage a company that didn't seem to want to get its fix priorities more organised around being responsive to its customers.  That still stands - 2 months wait for what appears to have been a straightforward fix (though still incomplete for Feb).  Shame.

Best Answer