Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ran a half marathon today and lost 3k steps!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, I ran a half marathon today.  Shortly after finishing I check out my steps and it was roughly 23k.  By the time I got home it had dropped to 20k?  What tha heck?  I've noticed this a few times in the past especially on heavy activity days.  Kind of annoying to lose that many steps.  Would love to know the cause.  Thought something else may have been syncing but I only see the 1 run show up in today's activity listing.  What gives?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @calories.

That seems quite annoying and infuriating. At the end of the Sunday, how many steps did you end up with? How many steps should that have been? Did you sync before the steps were lost? 

Look forward to your reply so that we can get a better understanding of the situation.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finished the day at roughly 23k steps.  Should have been around 26k with the lost steps.  I don't manually sync as it's all captured via bluetooth on my phone.  At some point it synced and removed 3k steps but I don't know why.  Not the first time either.  More noticeable like I said on days with alot of steps.  If I had deleted the "run" activity that was detected I wonder if the steps would accurately reflect what was showing originally?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for reaching back @calories.

Deleting the run activity wouldn't return the steps to what they were previously. Please keep an eye on your email's inbox. Our team should be getting in touch with you to take a closer look at what is going on in this situation.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes