Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No Daily Digest - Groups since August 2017

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This feature has been working for over a year now and suddenly stopped working.

I have reset the Notifications settings and we will see tomorrow.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes
32 REPLIES 32

It's great to see you around @Colinm39. I haven't heard about this situation before. Thanks for reporting this incident and for resetting the Notification settings. Let me know how it goes after the workaround you performed.

Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

@EdsonFitbit Thanks for the prompt response. This mornings report arrived 4 minutes after your post. I will keep an eye on it. Have a great day.

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Colinm39. I'm glad to hear that your reports seem to be back on track.

Have a great day you too. Keep up the super stepping. Cat Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

@EdsonFitbit The evening report arrived a few hours ago.. Looks like we are back on track..

@EdsonFitbit wrote:

Thanks for the update @Colinm39. I'm glad to hear that your reports seem to be back on track.

Have a great day you too. Keep up the super stepping. Cat Happy

Best Answer

Those are awesome news @Colinm39. It's great to hear that you are back on track.

Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Robot Very Happy

Best Answer

I have only received 5 scattered Group Daily Digests out of an expected 14 this week.

I have submitted a Support Case.

Wondering if others are having the same issue.

Best Answer

@EdsonFitbitI haven't received a Group[s Daily Digest for days.  I have checked my settings and re-saved just in case that is the issue..

Best Answer

Another 3 weeks on and still no joy..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Colinm39.

We haven't received any updates or news about a situation like this. I see that you mentioned a support case, did you get any word from them?

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbitThanks for getting back.. That Support case was in February and that was fixed.

I have just reset my notifications and if that doesn't correct my issue I will send a Support Case tomorrow.  I have also asked the question on one of my Groups.

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hey @Colinm39.

We haven't received any updates or news about a situation like this. I see that you mentioned a support case, did you get any word from them?

Look forward to your reply. 

Best Answer

Hello @Colinm39

Understood, thanks for the update. Please do let me know how it goes, if the situation is fixed or any updates you get from Support.

Look forward to your reply! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbitI have replied to that February email because there is no way to send emails now.

I will not create a Twitter account and in Australia I won't be ringing..  Why no email...

Another user in this link also has the issue as well..

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbitI'm still receiving all of the other emails as per my notification settings and now I have turned off Mobile Phone because Fitbit don't send overseas.

@Colinm39 wrote:

@LanuzaFitbitI have replied to that February email because there is no way to send emails now.

I will not create a Twitter account and in Australia I won't be ringing..  Why no email...

Another user in this link also has the issue as well..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Colinm39. Thanks for the updates.

Have you received any response from the reply that you sent?

Please let me know about this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbitI have received a reply and it concerns me because it demonstrates "lack of knowledge" of the Activity Groups email system.

Here is the reply to which I have sent data .

=============================================================================

We're sorry to hear that you haven't been receiving your Group Digest emails, and we'll be happy to investigate further.

So that we may investigate, please let us know if you meant to say weekly reports for your account's weekly stats? We're not familiar with any group digest emails. If you happen to have any older group digest emails in your inbox, please provide us with a screenshot of what this email looks like so that we may better understand what you are experiencing.

In the meantime, please be sure that you've added/whitelisted noreply@fitbit.com in your email as a trusted contact to ensure that you are receiving emails and notifications from fitbit.com.

==============================================================================

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Colinm39.

Thanks for sharing that. After doing some research on my own I could see that this is something that has been reported and is being worked on. No specific updates on why it is happening though. What I could find is that as a workaround it is suggested that you change your notifications settings ti Diggest Email. It might not be a permanent solution but it should help you get the notifications you need.

Please let me know if you have any further quesitons.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbitThanks for following this up.....I have already turned the Notifications on and off etc... No result.

In one of my Groups a few are reporting the same issue..

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hey @Colinm39.

Thanks for sharing that. After doing some research on my own I could see that this is something that has been reported and is being worked on. No specific updates on why it is happening though. What I could find is that as a workaround it is suggested that you change your notifications settings ti Diggest Email. It might not be a permanent solution but it should help you get the notifications you need.

Please let me know if you have any further quesitons.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Colinm39.

In this particular instance I was suggesting to changing it to digest instead of changing it to off. There should be three option like in the picture belowCapture.PNG

Let's try to go with the Digest Email for the time being. If I do get any news I'll be sure to post back in here with the update.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbitI have let the system do a complete 24 hour cycle with the "no emails" option and now have just set the Digest option. I have always used the Digest option but over the years we get the occasional hiccup where it doesn't work.

I will see how that goes..When you have 30 groups it's annoying having to look at each one because another bug has the last access date  is totally incorrect so You are forced to look at each one to check activity.  In the image below the last group was only created a couple of weeks ago and the other two are definitely active.  Most of my Groups show 74 weeks since being active.  I don't want to report that with the existing Case because Twitter is the only way now.....I don't want a twitter account.

GRoups date.jpg

Best Answer