Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tracking your steps when fitbit is charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am sorry I am sneaking in here. Thi is my first time and I do not see how to ask a question. My question is: I did 14,000 steps which included 3 two hour dance classes. Why does my dashboard say I have 0 activity? I logged all 3 sets.

Thank you & sorry for the intrusion. I have a Jawbone Up. I charged it while on the computer. It charged completely in about 30 minutes. I tried to remember to charge it often so it never died on me

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

@Jaycee1652 wrote:

I am sorry I am sneaking in here. Thi is my first time and I do not see how to ask a question. My question is: I did 14,000 steps which included 3 two hour dance classes. Why does my dashboard say I have 0 activity? I logged all 3 sets.

Thank you & sorry for the intrusion. I have a Jawbone Up. I charged it while on the computer. It charged completely in about 30 minutes. I tried to remember to charge it often so it never died on me

Regarding asking a question: it’s a good idea to mention which Fitbit tracker you are using and to start a new thread on the relevant (tracker-specific) help forum.

Regarding your Jawbone Up: it’s not a Fitbit product. Based on your profile, you must have been using a Fitbit tracker since December 27, 2015, so ask questions about it here (on the relevant forum) and ask Jawbone-related questions in the Jawbone community (if there is such a thing).

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

@Jaycee1652 wrote:

I am sorry I am sneaking in here. Thi is my first time and I do not see how to ask a question.

@Jaycee1652: To ask a question starting a new discussion, select the relevant forum (for instance, the Charge forum),  then click on New Topic:

2016-01-08_1738.png

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Jaycee1652 wrote:

Regarding asking a question: it’s a good idea to mention which Fitbit tracker you are using and to start a new thread on the relevant (tracker-specific) help forum.

Regarding your Jawbone Up: it’s not a Fitbit product. Based on your profile, you must have been using a Fitbit tracker since December 27, 2015, so ask questions about it here (on the relevant forum) and ask Jawbone-related questions in the Jawbone community (if there is such a thing).

Dominique | Finland

Best Answer

@Jaycee1652 wrote:

I am sorry I am sneaking in here. Thi is my first time and I do not see how to ask a question.

@Jaycee1652: To ask a question starting a new discussion, select the relevant forum (for instance, the Charge forum),  then click on New Topic:

2016-01-08_1738.png

Dominique | Finland

Best Answer
  If you click on any ongoing string there will be an icon at the top left to start a new topic; don't feel bad took me forever to find.
Best Answer

Thank you Dominique. That was very helpful. 

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer