Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to edit stair count data in Dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It doesn't seem like this would be a big problem...I'm just not finding the correct way to edit the number of stairs my Charge HR didn't record correctly today. Any links or help? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @gatorgrabber! There isn't a way to edit or delete any data, however, if you'd like to negate erroneous data, you can log a driving activity during the time the data was captured.

Manually entering floors and manually deleting floors are both feature requests that you might be interested in.

Hope that helps! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me. I went over the various links provided and see this is a very long running issue, leading me to believe it's not ever going to be fixed.

The problem I'm having is that the Charge HR can't seem to consistently count to 10. Sometimes I go up 10 flights of stairs and it gives me 10; sometimes 3, sometimes 7. I understand fully how it's interpreting changing pressure; that's an engineering compromise in the Charge itself. What's baffling is that the software in Dashboard can't simply be edited using the App to enter the proper value. I've read the workarounds but they're about as elegant a solution as putting stick-it notes on a computer monitor. What they need to do is give us a real fix.

I appreciate you trying.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

You must go up 10 feet in elevation to get a floor. Does not sound like you are doing so.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've already checked that, I'm going up far more than 10' per floor, closer to 12'.

Best Answer
0 Votes