Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Will Smith from Fitbit Patron!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Due to current events on Oscar's celebration, could you please remove Will Smith from your Patron! Otherwise you will engage into promoting aggression and abuse!

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Chris Rock's entire career is based upon aggression and abuse, albeit verbal!
His monologues are always degrading and insulting, and his live act involves targeting audience members for public humiliation while the rest laugh at their discomfort.
He was doing it that night, and his other prey lamely laughed at his insults, for fear of being considered "bad sports."
Will Smith was the only one with enough pride to respond as he did. Perhaps, if enough of Chris Rock's victims slap him, he may learn that cruelty does not equal humour.

Best Answer
I agree.

Best Answer

I don't like "mean humor" but there's no excuse for violence. And that joke was mild!!  Ever watch Joan Rivers or Rodney Dangerfield?  They were mean!  Chris Rock was a class act in holding it together. 

Best Answer

Anybody else hating that a product you use pays will smith money. I don’t wanna be strong like will smith considering he uses that strength for violence!

Best Answer

Am I the only Premium subscriber that is very unhappy about fees being used to provide income to Will Smith? In light of his display of violence, he is hardly a suitable spokesperson for calm

Best Answer

Yes. I completely agree with you. I posted something similar.

Best Answer

I cannot possibly listen to any advice from Will Smith regarding Mindfulness or meditation after the entire world watched him assault someone with physical violence. I would like to have his content removed immediately from my Premium platform. This disturbs me greatly. 

Best Answer

I don't believe that you are using this app in the compassionate, peaceful way it was envisioned. Perhaps you should try some of the other Mindfulness sessions and do some thoughtful introspection before advocating violence. Namaste.🙏

Best Answer
0 Votes

i guess no one remembers don rickles.  it's a JOKE everyone lol.  that was just ridiculous.  rock truly took it on the chin, but he shouldn't have had to.

Best Answer
0 Votes