Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset time for overnight shift

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My job changed to overnights, can't reset my active hours to reflect that change.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Bakerbaker Hi and Welcome not sure but you could try one of two things

1. on website dashboard click on the tile and click the cog (settings) on here you can put in a start and stop time

2. it should be the same for the Mobile App remember to save after

Hope this Helps

Kind Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Bakerbaker, it's nice to see you around the forums! I think what you want is to change the time on when your tracker resets its information and your Reminders to move hours, right? 

I'm afraid to say this is not possible to do on your Dashboard. For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Even though these suggestions are marked as "No currently planned" therey're definitely open for votes. So, please cast a vote for the ideas to show support for them. 

Thanks so much for helping out @ashwolveSmiley Very Happy Like seeing you around! 

PS: I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

Ping us out if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank you, I will try that.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes