Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] - Received erroneous lifetime badge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 9/14

This issue should now be resolved, and the erroneous badges have been removed. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

Our team is aware that some Fitbit users have received an erroneous lifetime badge and we are currently working to resolve this problem. Thanks for everybody’s patience while we work this out and we will keep you posted with updates in this thread!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
246 REPLIES 246

OK, will do. Thanks...

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Africa badge still says Aug 18 when date earned should be Sept 1....
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Summer77 If you open a support case with our team at https://contact.fitbit.com and let them know the specifics of what needs to be changed, they can definitely help you out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DerrickFitbit wrote:

Fitbit Update 9/14

This issue should now be resolved, and the erroneous badges have been removed. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

So happy this was resolved, and in the nick of time. I'm about 50 miles away from 5,000 lifetime miles, and wanted that Africa badge to be legit.

Thank you fitbit,

--- Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
Flex (Christmas 2014), ChargeHR (Christmas 2015). Wife is using the Flex now! Nope, that Flex has died. Alta ordered 12/15/16 as Flex replacement. So far, she likes it. Nope, alta battery only lasts 2 days, started at 7. Support contacted 12/7/17. Hope warranty covers it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
My badge has now been changed to the correct date, thank you for your work on this problem Matthew.
Best Answer
On August 20th I received the Russian Railway Badge for 5,772 miles walked but now my device shows the Sahara at just over 2,900 miles as my longest lifetime badge. When will my data be retrieved?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JDManley It doesn't sound like that would be related to the topic of this thread. However, if you open a support case with our team, they may be able to assist.

If anyone else needs help with the error mentioned in the first post of this thread, please open a support case and provide our team with the details.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, as the issue is now resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes