Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Unable to upload a profile or cover photo to Fitbit.com or app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 11/13/2018: As this issue is resolved, I'll be closing it for further responses. Thanks for taking the time to report this. Hopefully, we will soon start seeing more photos in the Community! 

Fitbit Update 11/13/2018: This issue should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing issues uploading a photo, please let me know. 

Fitbit Update 11/10/2018: I've merged a few posts together. We are currently aware that customers may have issues uploading profile and cover photos on Fitbit.com and the mobile app. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble and appreciate your reports. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
110 REPLIES 110

I’m trying to download from my phone and I tried everything u suggested and nothing works!! 

Best Answer

I have the Fitbit 3 and I am having the same problem??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  I've also gone to the desktop to try to update the photo and that isn't working either. 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I have also contacting Chat with Fitbit and still no resolution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem. SMH

Best Answer

Yes, I got the same message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue too. I switched browsers and everything but nothing. doesn't work in app OR in a web browser, what is going on???

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings ...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Update 11/10/2018:

Hi everyone: I've merged a few posts together. We are currently aware that customers may have issues uploading profile and cover photos on Fitbit.com and the mobile app. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble and appreciate your reports. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

I'm having exactly the same issue!

Best Answer

I have tried everything. Logging in from my computer, uninstalling and installing my app,  updating the app, tried deleting the old pictures, nothing is working 

Best Answer

Please solve this problem cause now i dont have a profile picture 

Best Answer

I've merged a few posts into the main thread so everyone will get updates

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue thanks for merging! 

Best Answer

Having the same issue. Tried everything you tried also.😫

Best Answer

Attempted to update my profile picture, appears to take the photo and then it disappears, so now there is no picture at all.  I have seen a few other members ask about this same issue.   Thank you. 

Pam Pahl
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m also having the same issue.  Contact support and let them know.  I’m gonna have to call them back myself.

Best Answer

I’m having to be exact same problem. It took my old pic off and won’t let me put a new one there. It acts like it’s going to. But then it’s gone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much. I have several friends having this same issue. Looking forward to resolving this issue soon. Thank you 😊 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit are aware of this issue with profile pictures. Keep an eye on the following thread which has their latest updates:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Unable-to-upload-a-profile-or-cover-photo-to-Fi...

Best Answer