Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting heartrate data not available since 29 Sept

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Resting heart rate has not been updated on the dashboard since 29 Sept 😞  despite daily exercise; all daily exercises recorded but it seems that the resting heart rate chart is stuck to the period 23 - 29 Sept on the dashboard

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@cfsc_99 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your Resting heart rate isn't updating. Have you tried checking your Resting Heart Rate on a different platform like a mobile device or another computer? How often do you sync your device? Does it shows as paired to your account? Try using a different browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and clear it's cache and cookies.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for reply - yes I have tried; the same problem occurs in several computers, and all browsers incl. Safari. My fitbit Ionic is paired to my account and I sync every day. The only place where it seems correct is the iPhone app - therefore the Ionic syncs correctly but the dashboard does not seem to recognize it

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK, so, on 24 Oct, the graph was updated - it seems that the graph was only updating every 28 days - not great !!! But now it shows data for 1 day only (24 Oct) - really not good

Best Answer
0 Votes