Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return label has the wrong information

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just talked to 2 different costumer service reps on via their website and they said I should send my device to back for a return/exchange even though the return lable provided does not have my correct contact information on it. (Not even the Name is correct and apparently, they cannot change it)
Now as much as I want to trust them, I am very worried that I'll never see my watch or a replacement if I do that. 

Any advice or similar experiences?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @LisaLifts  get back with support with your case number and let them know.

when there is someone available, chat is an option. Phone or Twitter works well, too.

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply! I have done that and talked to 2 different people, neither of them were able to change the adress. Not quite sure what to do now.

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LisaLifts  not sure what to advise, but I've asked a Fitbit Moderator to stop by with whatever they can do to assist. The return label, is it in your name or how wrong is the address? I know in some areas, a slightly different address doesn't change the delivery. Not sure about where you live.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you, I appreciate that more than you know.
Its totally wrong, from name to street to city. haha 

Best Answer

Hi there, @LisaLifts@Odyssey13 Thanks for the heads up and your help.

@LisaLifts Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and your efforts while contacting our Support team. I understand your concern as the label should include the correct information so it can be returned correctly. While I don't have access to your case, I've forwarded your posts so our team can look into your details and continue helping you. Please keep an eye on your email, as well as an open communication with them.

Best Answer

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to hearing from them

Best Answer

Hi there, @LisaLifts.

You're welcome, and thanks for your patience. I'm sure that they'll be happy to continue assisting you the same way I will be if you need anything else. Have a good one! 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes