Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving data without a phone?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, My phone got lost/stolen on holiday and I am currently waiting on an insurance claim to get another one. Is there a way I can save my fitbit data some other way other than uploading onto my phone app? I have a Charge 5 and a mac laptop (also have access to a windows computer if it could only be done on there). Or when I get a new phone is there a way I can upload the steps/distances/exercise I've done if I make a manual note of them each day?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@lh23   I'm sorry, but you can't sync your Fitbit with your laptop (or a PC).  Your Fitbit stores seven days of detailed data.  Depending on how soon you get your new phone, you might not lose any data at all.  You download the Fitbit app onto your new phone and log in with your same email/password.  If you own an iPad, you can put the Fitbit app on your iPad and sync with it.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@lh23   I'm sorry, but you can't sync your Fitbit with your laptop (or a PC).  Your Fitbit stores seven days of detailed data.  Depending on how soon you get your new phone, you might not lose any data at all.  You download the Fitbit app onto your new phone and log in with your same email/password.  If you own an iPad, you can put the Fitbit app on your iPad and sync with it.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer