Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam friend suggestions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have received several friend request over the last few days..Each request has been from someone who joined that day. I actually accepted one of the requests and within 2 days it turned from someone just needing motivation to "my aunt died and left me 60 million pounds, please help me collect this and I will share it with you". I am just deleting them as I see them from now on..This world is just full of opportunistic scavengers looking for an easy mark with no cares about who gets hurt in the process.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yep. My rule no steps they are blocked immediately

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Yep. My rule no steps they are blocked immediately

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
  1. I have found even ones that do have a some history can be scammers.  The last one Carrington D is a scammer.. He has some history and I do have a few men on my fitbit friends and never have been approached by them other then  to help with my exercise.  But a few i have let in start off real nice and what to know about my exercise then all of a sudden they want to know if i want to chat outside of fitbit because they our not always on there program and then we can talk more.  When I say no I don't go off of fitbit to talk they all of a sudden our not my friend anymore.  so it is kind of hard to block them.   
Best Answer
0 Votes