Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See activity totals for the month or year

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to see only  activity totals for the mth or year

for example I'm trying to see what I ran for the year without having to go back into the app & count it manually myself...

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@MommaMel7 -

Check out this thread which addressed an individual's need to document his treadmill sessions, paying particular attention to three posts - one where I include a web activities page and Excel snapshots as well as the next two posts discussing a "thirty hour" treadmill session.

Even with the overstatements that can be easily corrected, you can get a years worth of data collected pretty quick. It just now took me just under three minutes to populate one web page with this years activity summary - 721 activities - by using the "Load ten more" button. Add another 30 seconds to copy and paste into Excel and I'm ready to audit. A little over 200 have the issue of minutes being loaded as hours, but it still beats entering 700 activity summaries in one session.

Of course, now that you know you may want to have the information ready, you may want to consider starting to enter the data manually each day so you can add other metrics, like average heart rate, time in zones, etc. That is what I currently do for nutritional information, as FitBit data extracts are sorely limited - actually pretty useless.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes