Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Benchmark Data Not Accessible on Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good morning folks,

Does anyone know how I can see sleep benchmark data on my dashboard on my computer?  I can everything else except the benchmarking. When I use the app on the phone it cuts off some of the info so I need to use the computer.

Thanks!

R

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@RosanneM   Here is a link to Fitbit's Help article: What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?   Go down to the section on how to use the Sleep Stages Benchmark.  You should be able to scroll through a page that is longer than one phone screen.  As you can see, there is deep sleep below light sleep.  This page doesn't rotate to landscape.  

If you can't scroll through the whole page, try logging out and logging back in.  My next troubleshooting step is to 

• Delete the Fitbit app
  • Restart your phone
  • Re-download the Fitbit app
Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@RosanneM   I'm sorry, but that benchmark data isn't available on the web dashboard.  It's only on the phone app.  What type of phone do you use?  It's odd that you can't scroll to see all the information.  If we can help you with your phone app, it will solve this issue.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Hi Laura,  I have an iphone and I can see all the benchmarks except for light sleep - it is cut off (nothing happens if I tap on the bar and turning my phone doesn't change the orientation).  Maybe you can tell me what the benchmark range is for light sleep is for a 62 year old woman?  I've searched for it on the Fitbit website but couldn't find it.  TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RosanneM   Here is a link to Fitbit's Help article: What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?   Go down to the section on how to use the Sleep Stages Benchmark.  You should be able to scroll through a page that is longer than one phone screen.  As you can see, there is deep sleep below light sleep.  This page doesn't rotate to landscape.  

If you can't scroll through the whole page, try logging out and logging back in.  My next troubleshooting step is to 

• Delete the Fitbit app
  • Restart your phone
  • Re-download the Fitbit app
Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes