Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Versa 2 stops tracking steps multiple times daily

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, first post here. I got a fitbit versa 2 for christmas this year from my fiance, and I absolutely love it as I'm actively going to the gym and it makes tracking everything very easy. However, throughout the day my fitbit stops tracking my steps, and heartrate, sometimes 2-3 times a day, and sometimes not at all. I reset it and it works for the time being, but its getting frustrating as sometimes i dont realize its stopped tracking my steps and its been a couple of hours. Anybody else have these issues? Do I have to send it back in, or is there any other way to fix it? I also have tried resetting it 3x in a row, and that did not help it. Thanks for your time. JD

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@JDS1987 It's good that the community is growing! 

Thank you for troubleshooting this issue. This isn't an expected behavior from Versa 2 and since the issue persists I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you for the response!

Best Answer