Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble accessing Fitbit app on phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to access the fitbit app on my phone and was told to login (this is new).  When I log in I get a message stating -- fitbit.com is down for maintenance.  What does this mean?  I can access the dashboard on my computer but cannot sync my fitbit to my phone. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @CACcan, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for the details shared on your post. To better assist you with this please let me know the model of the mobile device you're using to sync. When was the first time you experienced this? Have you recently updated the Fitbit app? 

I look forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

new charge 4 and new phone.  Actually this is my 3rd new phone in a week.  Every time I put the app on my new Samsung S21 it messes up my messaging on my phone.  I could never get notifications on the Charge 4 itself. I can't risk putting it back on this phone as it is getting expensive paying for restock charges and glass screens all over again.  I contacted Fitbit and they said that there are no issues.  None reported.  He said the samsung S21 is supposed to work with Fitbit but it doesn't and many have complained.  No help.  Frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Margie68 it's great to see you here. 

Thanks for the details shared about this situation with your Charge 4. I understand where your frustration comes from. 

We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services. Because you are already in contact with the Support team, I suggest keeping an open communication with them to get further assistance. 

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes