Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Tracking Graphs

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to be able to get graphs on the dashboard letting me know sleep time, REM, etc.   I need this as I am having a sleep study next month and I can no longer find that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

i cleaned it again last night and wore it tighter.  got a good sleep reading.  we'll see about tonight

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

Thanks for stepping into the Forums @pattijean.

If you were getting that graph before, you should still be able to get them still. Perhaps it is a matter of the Dashboard not loading up correctly. I'd recommend that you try to log out of your account and then log back in. That should get the graph to show up once again.

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

i get same issue.  i logged out and back in, no change.  just today.  yesterday and previous was fine

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know, no change for me either. Previous it was working and I could print the graphs out for my physician.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app may have answered the question. my app told me "Why did I get basic Sleep Details?  Your tracker couldn't get a consistent heart-rate reading while you slept."

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @pattijean! Hello @barabbas.

If what @barabbas mentioned is the case, I'd recommend trying to clean the HR monitor with a damp piece of cloth and then drying it. That should remove any possible dust particles that are interrupting the reading. Additionally, you could tighten the wrist strap to get a better reading. 

Look forward to your reply. 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

so i have been cleaning it regularly.  i got a good reading Saturday night, and then last night again, not a good reading.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i cleaned it again last night and wore it tighter.  got a good sleep reading.  we'll see about tonight

Best Answer

Hey @barabbas.

Thanks for the updates. I'd definitely like to know how it has gone from your last post. 

Look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

had another good reading Tuesday night, I made sure it was snug up the wrist a bit.  last night was not a good reading, but I cannot really hold that one in account.  I went to bed at 1 am after getting home from a John Mayer concert.

concert - amazing!

3 hours sleep - not so much.

Best Answer

Hello @barabbas.

It sounds like tightening it might be the thing to do. As for the concert, it definitely sounds like an amazing night! I'd love to go to a John Mayer concert! 

Let's continue with the tight strap when you go to sleep and if you notice any issues in the future feel free to let me know so that we can look into it.

Hope you have a great weekend! 

Best Answer

Hello @LanuzaFitbit

it was so great.  wife and i are still enjoying it, wish we could go back already!  unfortunately, I was able to get in a good sleep last night with a tight strap, and i got the less readings again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

so my last good reading was 8/28.  no matter how much i clean it, and how tight i wear it.  i just get the basic readings.  nothing on that actual sleep quality.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done the same and nothing works!

Best Answer
0 Votes

glad to hear it.  and not.  glad I am not alone.  not glad that our Fitbits do not work.  @LanuzaFitbit

should we start another thread that has not been "resolved"?  🙂

or keep going here.  should i just return my Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went five days with simple reporting. Got detailed reporting for last night's sleep.

Did nothing to my Alta HR - didn't clean it and didn't wear it tighter.

I am wondering if it is actually a syncing issue as it started flaking out about the same time the first sync of the day starting "hanging", requiring a reboot of my IOS device.

Update - From the top of the Help Page - "We are aware that some customers didn't receive Sleep Stages over the past few nights. Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this."

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

aha, ok, i could see that too, but all the other Sync functions are working.  step tracking, etc.

i also redid all my bluetooth, to be sure.

i guess we'll see what happens.  i have not had a good reading since August 28.  not sure when they posted that notice

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well it started working again, for how long who knows! It's already happened four times!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kandee@pattijean@MrMarv@LanuzaFitbit, agreed, I have had two good readings in a row, so we'll see how long it lasts.

Best Answer
@barabbas wrote:

I have had two good readings in a row, so we'll see how long it lasts.

And I just had my third in a row. I can also state that three of the awake periods reflect my memories of the night.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes