Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep & Edit functions not loading

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Fitbit

When I go on to my dashboard to see what my sleep was like last night and also when I went to edit my profile the web page is just blank.  Am I doing something wrong?  I've only had my Fitbit Blaze for a couple of days.

Thanks

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A very warm welcome to the Community @Butterfly2honey.

That sounds odd. It could be that the dashboard is not loading up correctly. Whenever something like that has happened to me I try to log out and then back into my account and that helps the website connect to the servers correctly.

Please let me know if it does help or if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A very warm welcome to the Community @Butterfly2honey.

That sounds odd. It could be that the dashboard is not loading up correctly. Whenever something like that has happened to me I try to log out and then back into my account and that helps the website connect to the servers correctly.

Please let me know if it does help or if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you that sorted it out.

Best Answer

Hey @Butterfly2honey.

Glad to know that it did help you out! Now everything should be working properly.

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other Community members!

Hope to see you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes