Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find stages sleep benchmark?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for sleep stages benchmark but I'm not able to find it neither desktop version and ios version.

I have a FitBit Charge2 and Iphone 7plus.

Thanks in advance,

Silvio

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Savio85  You can only view the benchmarks in the phone.. On my Android you tap on the Sleep tile, tap on last night's sleep and scroll up to see the time spent in each stage.. Then tap on Benchmark..

@Savio85 wrote:

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for sleep stages benchmark but I'm not able to find it neither desktop version and ios version.

Thanks in advance,

Silvio

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Savio85  You can only view the benchmarks in the phone.. On my Android you tap on the Sleep tile, tap on last night's sleep and scroll up to see the time spent in each stage.. Then tap on Benchmark..

@Savio85 wrote:

Hello everybody,

Thanks in advance,

Silvio

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

A very warm welcome to the Forums @Savio85. Hello @Colinm39.

@Savio85 If you did find @Colinm39's reply useful, please let us know and also be sure to select it as a solution. You can do that by clicking on the 'Accept as Solution' button below his post. That will help other users who have a similar questions find the answer they need.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Savio85  I looked at your profile and I see that you are a new user.  I think you just need to accumulate more sleep data. I can't find any mention of the number of days required in any help article.  And I can't remember when I first saw benchmark data in my account. 

Try another week or two, then get back to us, maybe?

The iOS and Android apps work exactly the same way for this feature. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer